Feb 22 Wolf Plan Commission Meeting - Brighton CO
Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 08:30 AM
RSVP AND TALKING POINTS ALONG WITH AGENDA WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU
In Person testimony is NECESSARY, in only two meetings over 16 months did hunters and outfitters outnumber the Pro wolf crowd. In public comment we generally were 30% or less of commenters. Be early, public comment is first come first served.
Your presence is critical for commissioners to see support of science based management, one of the core values of the North American Model of Wildlife Management. As the original conservationists, it is our duty to speak up for its continued success. These are the best practices to being heard and understood:
- Be early: public comments are allowed on a first come, first served basis.
- If comment time runs out, do not leave. Stand in support of those who speak on behalf of our position.
- Be respectful in your words.
- Be organized in your thoughts.
- Convey relatable and confirmable facts with your comments.
- Speak from the heart with emotion with clarity and purpose.