TAKE PRO-HUNTING ACTION FOR CALIFORNIA
Fish & Game Commission relies on the Wildlife Resource Committee to discuss and engage individuals and organizations when developing new regulations. The WRC is our forum for collaboration when working proactively to drive improved opportunities for hunting and fishing in CA! On Jan 11th and 12th 2023, the WRC will have several very important topics that hunters in California care about. Specifically, the developing Bear Management Plan, and Petition 2021-017 will be discussed but we can also use the open public comment period to support the proposed updates to Elk Hunting opportunities. NEW AND IMPROVED HUNTING OPPORTUNITY IS WITHIN REACH IN CALIFORNIA!
- 2nd bear tag opportunity
- the sale of returned premium deer tags
- more elk tags and seasons
- Bear season to start with the July A-Zone archery season
- and much more!
Check out the latest podcast on this issue here:
TAKE ACTION: we will be delivering the messages and numbers sent to the WRC
- Howl via an email below to the WRC.
- Full CA WRC AGENDA HERE
- Attend the Jan 11th and 12th WRC meeting virtually or in person (Sacramento area) to speak in support of expanded and improved opportunities for Elk, Bear and premium deer hunts. RSVP FOR MEETING
- Share this with your hunting community. The louder we HOWL, the more success we will have with the Commission and the Department.